Peter Pauper Press
Scratch and Sketch: A Cool Art Activity Book! (Scratch & Sketch)
Publish Date: 2002-04-20
Author: Peter Pauper Press
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Use the wooden stylus to scratch off the black coating on each blank page, and swirls or glitter foil will appear like magic! This book provides hours of doodling fun!
- 20 super-cool drawing and design projects, using simple shapes.
- Includes punch-out, reusable stencils to use in your designs.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Shrink-wrapped with a wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal colors beneath.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION