Brand: Whitman Publishing
Official ANA Grading Standards for United States Coins (Official American Numismatic Association Grading Standards for United States Coins)
Publish Date: 2013-08-13
Author: Kenneth Bressett
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
This comprehensive grading guide, now in its seventh, spells out the official American Numismatic Association Grading Standards for each United States coinage series. Every coin minted since 1793, from half cents to gold double eagles to commemoratives is studied in 384 pages of easy-to-follow text and photographs.
- Every standard grade is illustrated and described in detail.
- Text descriptions of 30 levels and pinpoint grades from Poor to Mint State.
- High-resolution photographs illustrate exactly what to look for.
- All eleven Mint State levels are discussed in detail.
- Now in full color, from cover to cover.
- The only grading guide sponsored and endorsed by the American Numismatic Association.
The Official American Numismatic Association Grading Standards for United States Coins, 7th edition, is an indispensable aid to properly grading U.S. coins - the very foundation of smart buying, selling, and collecting.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION