Brand: Better Homes n Gardens
Biggest Book of Diabetic Recipes: More than 350 Great-Tasting Recipes for Living Well with Diabetes (Better Homes & Gardens
Publish Date: 2005-11-01
Binding: Plastic Comb
Author: Better Homes and Gardens
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
- A stupendous value: more than 300 delectable (and really healthy) recipes perfectly tailored for individuals with diabetes, yet tempting for everyone.
- Comprehensive content features must-have main dishes, easy appetizers, simple soups and stews, perfect recipes when cooking for two, kids favorites, fabulous feel-good desserts, and innovative snacks.
- Easy-to-read type (a must-have for many diabetics)
- Accessible diabetes know-how, including detecting hidden sugar.
- Timesaving menus with flexible calorie ranges, carbohydrate counts, and exchanges on every recipe.
- A week of satisfying menus for instant meal planning.
- 32 full-color photos.
- Popular lay-flat binding for easy reference while cooking.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION