Little, Brown and Company
The Illustrated Art of Manliness: The Essential How-To Guide: Survival Chivalry Self-Defense Style Car Repair And More!
Publish Date: 2017-05-16
Author: Brett McKay
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
An indispensable, hands-on guide dedicated to the lost art of being a man, The Illustrated Art of Manliness distills more than 100 practical skills every modern man needs to know into an entertaining, easy-to-follow visual format.
- How to disarm an attacker
- How to fell a tree and start a fire anywhere
- How a car engine works, and how to fix it
- How to use every tool in your toolbox
- What to wear on a first date and to a job interview
- How to lead a meeting and command the attention of a room
- How to dance, fight, shave, shake a hand, pick a lock, and fire a gun
- And other advice for when you're lost, in danger, or merely confronting a shirt that needs to be ironed.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION