Brand: Pocket Books
Dr. Spock's The First Two Years: The Emotional and Physical Needs of Children from Birth to Age 2
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
America's favorite pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Spock has helped two generations of parents raise their kids with his timeless bestseller, Dr. Spock's Baby and Child Care. Now, today's parents can rejoice: a new compilation of Dr. Spock's timeless advice is here!
This first-time collection of essays brings together Dr. Spock's insightful writings on connecting with your child's inner life during the all-important early years. Dr. Spock's The First Two Years covers such topics as:
- understanding your baby's different cries
- helping your little one cope with separation anxiety
- communicating with your baby
- teaching your child about giving and sharing
- the easiest way ever to toilet-train
- dealing with the impact a newborn can have on siblings
- treating the most common ailments
With Dr. Spock's The First Two Years, new parents everywhere will return again and again to Dr. Spock for all of their child-rearing questions.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION