Essentials of Human Communication (8th Edition)
Publish Date: 2013-03-01
Author: Joseph A. DeVito
Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A brief text with a strong focus on skill development
Essentials of Human Communication shows how human communication skills apply to the real-world and the workplace. The text presents the fundamental skills of interpersonal, small group, and public communication while emphasizing human communication skills, cultural awareness, listening, critical thinking, ethics, and social media communication.
MyCommunicationLab is an integral part of the DeVito program. Key learning applications include MediaShare, an eText, and a study plan.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students.Heres how:
- Personalize Learning MyCommunicationLab is online learning. MyCommunicationLab engages students through personalized learning and helps instructors from course preparation to delivery and assessment.
- Improve Critical Thinking Critical thinking principles are integrated into the text and in the marginal questions, self-tests, and boxes.
- Engage StudentsReal-world examples appear throughout the text.
- Apply EthicsReal-life ethical issues are discussed.
- Support Instructors A full set of supplements, including MyCommunicationLab, provides instructors with all the resources and support they need.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION